> Stella McCartney|Passion4Fashion: Stella McCartney's Show "For Mum & Dad"

Google

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Stella McCartney's Show "For Mum & Dad"

Stella McCartney's show during Paris fashion week was a heartfelt event for the designer and her famous clan.
The show was dedicated to her husband and son and "also for my mum and dad." When stopped by a guest backstage and told that Linda McCartney's presence could be felt at the show -- Stella smiled and said: "I could feel my mum, too." She paused, then said: "Stop! You're going to make me cry.
With one son and another baby on the way, McCartney credits her mother as setting the example of balancing work and motherhood. "My mum always worked," she said exclusively to PEOPLE. " A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do. I enjoy working and I enjoy balancing." And what does dad Sir Paul McCartney -- who watched the show from a front row seat next to Kanye West -- have to say? "She's just great. She makes it look so easy." -- Courtney Rubin Source Photo: Eric Ryan/Getty; Splash News

No comments:

Stella-McCartney | Autumn-Winter 2008

credit: Elle.UK.Video